Rock Bridge hoops standout Ricky Kreklow has plenty of ties to Mizzou. The junior is also getting…
2010 Intro - Ricky Kreklow
Playing his high school ball in Columbia, MO, Ricky Kreklow doesn't exactly hail from a place known for producing lots of high level hoops prospects. However, the near 6-foot-6 junior wing from Rock Bridge High is proving this spring that he can play at a pretty high level and that he's pretty comfortable in any system. According to Kreklow, the structure of his KC Pump ‘N Run club team allows him to show that he's capable of being effective in any style. "We'll run, but if we need to we'll run something in terms of a...
440 Fans online
- Aziz Shittu out for UC Davis game
- Encouraging story on changes Hogan is making to his mechanics
- ND fan on how Stanford is a farce academically
- Roscoe and other Napaites...
- Holder and his honest conversation about race