In his first career start as a member of TheBootleg.com's growing stable of "Expert Analysts",…
Block Party We had always been skeptical of Bill Diedrick's sanity, and this sealed the deal. The glow was still resonating from a golden September afternoon in Stanford Stadium, but our diminutive offensive coordinator had no interest in basking. There was plenty to relish following our 42-32 victory over No. 18 UCLA in 1999. We had just improved to 3-0 in Pac-10 play - Stanford's first 3-...
275 Fans online
- 2015 Schedule-Let the Griping Begin!
- 49ers bringing up the ethical rear?
- Oregon-WSU tied at 21 at the half
- WTF IS OBAMA THINKING HERE? 3,000 TROOPS TO EBOLATOWN?
- The End of Civilization as We knew It