To truly understand a Stanford quarterback, in both ability and what he is coached to do, you should…
ScoutTV: L.D. Crow
The rage these days in quarterback recruiting is the "dual-threat" athlete who sizzles on film as much for his scrambling and speed as for his arm. L.D. Crow has good feet, and his junior video shows that he is a very able operator moving around and out of the pocket. He is not a scramblin' man, however. Crow is a pocket passer who plays...
396 Fans online
- 2015 Schedule-Let the Griping Begin!
- 49ers bringing up the ethical rear?
- Oregon-WSU tied at 21 at the half
- WTF IS OBAMA THINKING HERE? 3,000 TROOPS TO EBOLATOWN?
- The End of Civilization as We knew It