Stanford landed one of its top targets in the class of 2013 yesterday when Virginia quarterback Ryan…
WR Francis Owusu reflects on Junior Day
"I liked it," Francis Owusu said. "It was awesome. We toured a lot of the Stanford campus and I loved it. Everything was just awesome. The coaches were really nice and everything was really good." Although he estimates he's been to Stanford between 15-20 times, Owusu said he still learned something new on the Junior Day trip. "There was a lot of new stuff I learned," Owusu said. "I learned about the Hoover Tower. I learned a lot of new stuff about being a freshman there and also about football." Owusu made it a priority to spend time with the Cardinal coaching staff during the visit. His familiarity with Stanford's coaches dates back to 2007, when his older brother Chris visited...
491 Fans online
- Aziz Shittu out for UC Davis game
- Encouraging story on changes Hogan is making to his mechanics
- ND fan on how Stanford is a farce academically
- Roscoe and other Napaites...
- Holder and his honest conversation about race