The first week of Stanford football's training camp has come and gone, and with it, few questions…
Practice Day Two: Kevin Danser
Below is the transcript of The Bootleg's interview with Kevin Danser. After a strong spring, Danser is considered the leading candidate to replace Andrew Phillips at left guard in what's shaping up to be a two-person competition between Danser and senior Matt Bentler. The Bootleg: Another year of camp for you here, how do you feel the first two days have gone? Kevin Danser: Oh, the first two days have gone pretty well. Just kind of getting back into it, getting back in the groove. No pads or anything, so. But practices seem good, we're getting all the execution down. It seems to be going pretty well. TB: So how are you approaching this...
341 Fans online
- Aziz Shittu out for UC Davis game
- Encouraging story on changes Hogan is making to his mechanics
- ND fan on how Stanford is a farce academically
- Roscoe and other Napaites...
- Holder and his honest conversation about race